Since men have mirrors too, and since those who have hair use hair products, and those who don’t stand for a few minutes of sad silence every morning over their lost hair, we too want to have conversations with our mirrors. This is why we have Men’s Corner. Although women’s issues seem to be under a microscope men’s issues tend to get less attention.
This is a program that is well researched to discuss diverse issues men faces in their day to day lifestyles from men’s health and wellbeing, social, and economic problem; the list goes on and on. This is the time when men gather and put their heads together and try to help one another. Guests are also invited on the show to help with different topic discussions. It is an open forum and phone lines, email and the chat room are used to connect with our valued listeners and get diverse opinions and address questions or concerns regarding the topics being discussed.
- Thursday - 9:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- Thursday - 10:00 pm - 11:00 pm
- Thursday - 11:00 pm - 11:59 pm
- PODCAST :: Men's Corner - Post Zimbabwe 2018 Elections Discussion
- PODCAST :: Men's Corner - Priscilla Chigumba Interview Discussion
- PODCAST :: Men's Corner - Zimbabwe Elections 2018; Early Voting Discussion
- PODCAST :: Men's Corner - Election Rigging in Zimbabwe; Real or Imagined?
- PODCAST :: Men's Corner - The Bulawayo Bombing & It's Implications Discussion
- PODCAST :: Men's Corner - Discussion on Death, Repatriation and more
- PODCAST :: Men's Corner - Zimbabwe's Presidential Candidates Discussion & More
- PODCAST :: Men's Corner - MDC alliance and ZANU PF demonstrations & MDC Alliance Manifesto
- PODCAST :: Men's Corner - Highlights of the video of the Zimbabwe kid in and SA supermarket
- PODCAST :: Men's Corner - Treatment of Dr. T. Khupe at court & the return of Kasukuwere from Exile